Add a bit of finesse to your pond with your own outdoor solar spray fountain. This Solar Pump pushes or sprays water up to 36" high. It is perfect for outdoor ponds and birdbaths or you can make your own solar water fountain.
This pump can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the pump. If fully charged, the batteries will power the pump for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the pump will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the pump to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the pump in the evening simply turn the pump on and the pump will run until the battery is depleted.
This solar kit comes with a 6V-9V DC brushless pump with a 16' cable. The 8W solar panel, included in this kit, can be placed within 16 feet of the pump, allowing you to place the panel in a spot with the most direct sunlight. A ground spike is provided to mount the solar panel on if needed. The panel must be in direct sunlight for the batteries to charge the best.
Features of the Solar Pump and Panel Kit:
- Pump will spray water up to 36 inches high so it is sure to capture the attention of all visitors.
- Kit includes a 2-Watt solar panel, ground spike, pump, cable and 8 fountain spray heads.
- The fountain head has 8 spray head options. You select which spray design is best for you.
- Water flow is 65 GPH with maximum head of 36". With this pump, you can make your electric fountain a solar fountain.
- Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically (remote also included).
- This kit comes with two 16' cables for the pump and LED light to connect to the solar panel.
- For an additional purchase, you can add a 16' cable extension pack for your pump and LED light, giving you 32 feet for placement of your solar panel.
- Sunnydaze Decor backs its products with a 1-year manufacturer's warranty for worry-free operation
The battery generally lasts between 12-18 months, but with repeated charges and discharge cycles the battery will become less efficient. If the battery capacity seems to decrease, you can try to boost charge it by leaving the device off for 2-3 sunny days to allow maximum charge. If the boost charge does not improve the battery than you will need to replace it. Contact us for replacement batteries.
About Sunnydaze Decor:
Sunnydaze Decor is a manufacturer of quality home and garden products. We travel the globe to find the best, most innovative and beautiful products. Our goal is to provide you with products that truly calm, relax and bring peacefulness and beauty into your home both indoors and out. Our vast selection of indoor and outdoor fountains, as well as our fire pits, fire pit accessories, hammocks, hammock chairs and hammock stands will help make your home the epitome of calmness. Our talented designers create end products using a high-quality manufacturing process and materials that leave you, the valued customer, with a beautiful addition to your home.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: How do you know when the battery is charging, what buttons need to be pushed?
A: The charging light will flash when the battery is charging; "POWER ON/OFF" button need to be pushed before charging.
Q: When does the charging light light up?
A: When the system is on, and solar panel will receive sunlight, the charging light will light up.
Q : When does the battery light light up?
A: When battery power low or drains, the "LOW bat." light will flash
Tip: If you want to charge the battery only, but don't want pump running at the same time:
A1. Push the "POWER ON/OFF" button to turn off all lights
A2. Then, hold down "POWER ON/OFF" button for 5 seconds until you see all of the lights are flashing, now you can charge the battery only when the pump is not running.
- Kit includes a 2-Watt solar panel, ground spike for the panel, a 6V-9V DC brushless pump with 16 foot cable and 8 different fountain spray heads.
- Pump pushes or sprays water up to 36 inches high at a rate of 65 GPH (gallons per hour).
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in the battery pack. Fully stored energy in the battery pack will run the pump for up to 4 hours.
- Pump can be used to run an existing fountain, placed in a pond or you can build a fountain for it.
- Includes a 1-year manufacturer's warranty.
We have a 30 day return policy at Zen Water Fountains. The product cannot be used and must be in resalable condition, the original packaging must be included and intact. Zen Water Fountains will not be responsible for return shipping. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will not be credited your original shipping cost. All credits will be issued within 7 days of receiving the returned product back into our warehouse. Additional processing time and fees will apply if we are not aware the product is being returned.
How to return a Wholesale Item:
- Contact us at email@example.com or (972) 920-6797 to receive a RMA number. At that time, a return address will be emailed to you. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal or additional restocking fees.
- Please tell customer to carefully package the product in the original packaging with all instruction and parts. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments back to the warehouse. We recommend you insure the package for your purchase price. If damaged, a refund will not be issued as you will collect your money from the shipping carrier you selected.
- Ship the item back via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or another insured shipping carrier of your choice. Be sure to insure your item for your purchase price as we will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred in shipping. You are responsible to ship the item back at your expense.
- Please put a note in your box with your RMA number on it. If you do not have an RMA number please be sure to call or email us to receive the RMA number.
If you refuse delivery of your item without notifying us, your refund will be subject to shipping costs incurred to ship the item to you as well as the cost to have the item come back to us.
In the unlikely event you receive your item with a defect, you must notify us within 24-48 hours of receiving the item and we will replace the item or the defective part at no extra charge to you.
Shipping damage rarely happens, but if you or your customer see damage to your product you must report it right away, within 24-48 hours of receiving your item. You can report for yourself or your customer through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will always request pictures and order number so it would be helpful and make the claim process faster if these were included in the initial email.
Common Carrier Delivery:
Larger items shipped LTL should be opened in front of the driver and must be inspected before the driver leaves. Note any damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the shipment. If the damages are not noted on the delivery receipt, the recipient will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier. If you cannot open the package in front of the driver, take pictures of the box and/or packaging before opening it. All damages must be documented and photos taken of the packaging to get any type of shipping claim.
Damaged items shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS must be reported to Zen Water Fountains at email@example.com within 24-48 hours.