This fountain can operate on solar and battery power when set to the on position! In good sunlight conditions, the pump will be powered by solar energy. In addition, the battery pack will be recharged via solar energy. If it is a cloudy day or night time the battery will automatically run the fountain. If fully charged, the batteries will power the fountain for up to 4 hours. When the batteries are depleted, the system will automatically switch to be powered by the solar panel, and the fountain will resume running when the sun come out.
If you have a special occasion where you wanted the fountain to run only in the evening this can be done too. During the day set the pump to the off position. Under this option the battery will store the power and not run. When you want to run the fountain in the evening simply turn the pump on and the fountain will run until the battery is depleted.
Note: LEDs only work at night and will turn on/off automatically; Each fountain may vary in color as no two are exactly the same color.
An adjustable pump allows you to set the water flow levels.
Replace the batteries with standard AA size rechargeable batteries.
- Lovers Umbrella Fountain Size: 43" tall and 21" wide, 25 lbs.
- Solar panel and pump included. 16' cord from solar panel to pump.
- Durable Resin to withstand any weather conditions.
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
- Needs direct sunlight to run during day and store energy in battery pack. Fully stored energy in battery pack will run pump for up to 4 hours. Needs 1-2 sunny days to fully charge the battery. No operating costs, no wiring.
- LED light turns on/off at night automatically
- Battery generally lasts between 12-18 months
We have a 30 day return policy at Zen Water Fountains. The product cannot be used and must be in resalable condition, the original packaging must be included and intact. Zen Water Fountains will not be responsible for return shipping. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will not be credited your original shipping cost. All credits will be issued within 7 days of receiving the returned product back into our warehouse. Additional processing time and fees will apply if we are not aware the product is being returned.
How to return a Wholesale Item:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 920-6797 to receive a RMA number. At that time, a return address will be emailed to you. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal or additional restocking fees.
- Please tell customer to carefully package the product in the original packaging with all instruction and parts. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments back to the warehouse. We recommend you insure the package for your purchase price. If damaged, a refund will not be issued as you will collect your money from the shipping carrier you selected.
- Ship the item back via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or another insured shipping carrier of your choice. Be sure to insure your item for your purchase price as we will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred in shipping. You are responsible to ship the item back at your expense.
- Please put a note in your box with your RMA number on it. If you do not have an RMA number please be sure to call or email us to receive the RMA number.
If you refuse delivery of your item without notifying us, your refund will be subject to shipping costs incurred to ship the item to you as well as the cost to have the item come back to us.
In the unlikely event you receive your item with a defect, you must notify us within 24-48 hours of receiving the item and we will replace the item or the defective part at no extra charge to you.
Shipping damage rarely happens, but if you or your customer see damage to your product you must report it right away, within 24-48 hours of receiving your item. You can report for yourself or your customer through email at email@example.com, we will always request pictures and order number so it would be helpful and make the claim process faster if these were included in the initial email.
Common Carrier Delivery:
Larger items shipped LTL should be opened in front of the driver and must be inspected before the driver leaves. Note any damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the shipment. If the damages are not noted on the delivery receipt, the recipient will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier. If you cannot open the package in front of the driver, take pictures of the box and/or packaging before opening it. All damages must be documented and photos taken of the packaging to get any type of shipping claim.
Damaged items shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS must be reported to Zen Water Fountains at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours.