Water flows from the faucet that actually controls the running water, down into the water pail and recirculates with help from an electric pump. The faucet is a neat feature, it does not turn off the pump it simply stops the water from flowing out. No plumbing is required, all you have to do is assemble, fill and plug in the fountain to a standard outdoor electrical outlet.
Features of the Boy and Dog Fetching Water Outdoor Fountain with LED Light:
- Dimensions: 15.5” W x 14” D x 30” H, weighs 28.25 lbs,
- Durable polyresin and fiberglass material
- Fountain includes an LED light in the bucket with a separate plugin for the light and a submersible electric pump so no plumbing is required all you have to do is plug it into a standard outdoor electrical outlet.
- Fountain runs with a Jebao WP650 recirculating electric submersible pump with a ½” hose diameter.
- Fountain water flows from the water faucet that actually controls the running water, into the bucket where it recirculates through the fountain.
*Please note that we do not recommend leaving the faucet off for long periods of time as it may be hard on the pump. When the fountain is not in use, please unplug it as the faucet is more of a decorative feature.
- Dimensions: 15.5” W x 14” D x 30” H, weighs 28.25 lbs
- Durable polyresin and fiberglass construction
- Brilliant and realistic paint and detailing
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
- 1 LED light in the bottom
- 1 year manufacturer's warranty
We have a 30 day return policy at Zen Water Fountains. The product cannot be used and must be in resalable condition, the original packaging must be included and intact. Zen Water Fountains will not be responsible for return shipping. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will not be credited your original shipping cost. All credits will be issued within 7 days of receiving the returned product back into our warehouse. Additional processing time and fees will apply if we are not aware the product is being returned.
How to return a Wholesale Item:
- Contact us at email@example.com or (972) 920-6797 to receive a RMA number. At that time, a return address will be emailed to you. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal or additional restocking fees.
- Please tell customer to carefully package the product in the original packaging with all instruction and parts. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments back to the warehouse. We recommend you insure the package for your purchase price. If damaged, a refund will not be issued as you will collect your money from the shipping carrier you selected.
- Ship the item back via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or another insured shipping carrier of your choice. Be sure to insure your item for your purchase price as we will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred in shipping. You are responsible to ship the item back at your expense.
- Please put a note in your box with your RMA number on it. If you do not have an RMA number please be sure to call or email us to receive the RMA number.
If you refuse delivery of your item without notifying us, your refund will be subject to shipping costs incurred to ship the item to you as well as the cost to have the item come back to us.
In the unlikely event you receive your item with a defect, you must notify us within 24-48 hours of receiving the item and we will replace the item or the defective part at no extra charge to you.
Shipping damage rarely happens, but if you or your customer see damage to your product you must report it right away, within 24-48 hours of receiving your item. You can report for yourself or your customer through email at firstname.lastname@example.org, we will always request pictures and order number so it would be helpful and make the claim process faster if these were included in the initial email.
Common Carrier Delivery:
Larger items shipped LTL should be opened in front of the driver and must be inspected before the driver leaves. Note any damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the shipment. If the damages are not noted on the delivery receipt, the recipient will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier. If you cannot open the package in front of the driver, take pictures of the box and/or packaging before opening it. All damages must be documented and photos taken of the packaging to get any type of shipping claim.
Damaged items shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS must be reported to Zen Water Fountains at email@example.com within 24-48 hours.