Water circulates up to the top tier, tumbles over into the pool of water in the lower tiers, and then flows into the pool of water in the large basin. This flowing, cascading water creates beautiful waterfall sounds that are so relaxing and soothing. This fountain is a classic beauty with a contemporary touch, and it will bring you much joy for many years.
It is perfect for any outdoor setting and can withstand all types of weather, however, do not keep water in fountain if temperatures are below freezing. This will cause the fountain to crack.
- 43.5"Dx80"H Weight: 125 lbs. Lower basin bottom is 17.5" in diameter and 20" tall. Lower tier is 43.5" diameter, next tier is 27.5", next is 20" and top tier 14" diameter. Lower basin water depth is about 6" deep, each higher tier is about 1" less deep of water then the prior one.
- Fiberglass resin material
- Holds up to 40 gallons of water
- The electrical, submersible 400 GPH fountain pump plugs into a standard outdoor electric outlet and has a 6 foot cord
- Water recirculates, no plumbing required.
- During freezing weather, the fountain needs to be brought indoors; or completely emptied, dried out, and well covered.
- Assemble Time: 30 min
- 1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty.
We have a 30 day return policy at Zen Water Fountains. The product cannot be used and must be in resalable condition, the original packaging must be included and intact. Zen Water Fountains will not be responsible for return shipping. You will be charged a 20% restocking fee and will not be credited your original shipping cost. All credits will be issued within 7 days of receiving the returned product back into our warehouse. Additional processing time and fees will apply if we are not aware the product is being returned.
How to return a Wholesale Item:
- Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or (972) 920-6797 to receive a RMA number. At that time, a return address will be emailed to you. Returns without authorization are subject to refusal or additional restocking fees.
- Please tell customer to carefully package the product in the original packaging with all instruction and parts. We will not be responsible for lost or damaged shipments back to the warehouse. We recommend you insure the package for your purchase price. If damaged, a refund will not be issued as you will collect your money from the shipping carrier you selected.
- Ship the item back via UPS, FedEx, USPS, or another insured shipping carrier of your choice. Be sure to insure your item for your purchase price as we will not be responsible for any damages or losses incurred in shipping. You are responsible to ship the item back at your expense.
- Please put a note in your box with your RMA number on it. If you do not have an RMA number please be sure to call or email us to receive the RMA number.
If you refuse delivery of your item without notifying us, your refund will be subject to shipping costs incurred to ship the item to you as well as the cost to have the item come back to us.
In the unlikely event you receive your item with a defect, you must notify us within 24-48 hours of receiving the item and we will replace the item or the defective part at no extra charge to you.
Shipping damage rarely happens, but if you or your customer see damage to your product you must report it right away, within 24-48 hours of receiving your item. You can report for yourself or your customer through email at email@example.com, we will always request pictures and order number so it would be helpful and make the claim process faster if these were included in the initial email.
Common Carrier Delivery:
Larger items shipped LTL should be opened in front of the driver and must be inspected before the driver leaves. Note any damages on the delivery receipt and refuse the shipment. If the damages are not noted on the delivery receipt, the recipient will be responsible for filing a claim with the carrier. If you cannot open the package in front of the driver, take pictures of the box and/or packaging before opening it. All damages must be documented and photos taken of the packaging to get any type of shipping claim.
Damaged items shipped via UPS, FedEx or USPS must be reported to Zen Water Fountains at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24-48 hours.